I can't handle anything right now.
I can't deal with stress; with life; with my job; with anything. I need to do SO MUCH for all of my classes and I honestly cannot. I can't stay up all night, I can't read minds of professors, I can't spend time with everyone. I kind of don't want to go to Disneyland on my birthday so I can work on homework and do other, more important things.
And I never thought I would say this, but I just want to be at home. I feel so happy there. I have no responsibilities and no stress. I just have to take care of Elvis, run errands, watch TV. I feel free and wonderful.
I think I want to hibernate until graduation or maybe until retirement. Isn't that called a coma?? I don't know. I'm exhausted. I can't focus or think or feel or breathe.
Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you can do this. you're brilliant.
it'll all work out in the end, I promise :)
it sucks being stressed but if you need anything I'm still just an email awayyyyy
Post a Comment