Monday, November 30, 2009

Next Blog

Hallelujah. I found a use for my blog.
Kind of.
Sort of.

Not really...


But, I did find a useful tool to inspire myself and to find more people to follow. There's this phenomenal button called "next blog" and I click the button to find another random blog in the blogosphere. My first visit was a book review website, which I thought would be wonderful, until the woman reviewed the Twilight series (not saga) as wonderful. Blehhh. So I kept pushing "next blog." I didn't find anything that I would continue to follow, but I did stumble upon (isn't that another website?) a family tree website for the Fitz-hughs (with or without a hyphen), an insightful CPA, a British-born U.S. citizen who loved the Marines, a very religious man and a man who loved The Time Traveler's Wife but couldn't spell the title.

So next time you're bored or feel like exploring, click next blog. Who knows what treasures or laughs you'll discover?? :)

2 comments:

schizo4ohtwo said...

i have never pushed that button before and was astonished to find out it actually does something..

serenalu said...

right? it's quite incredible!!